Friday 4 July 2014

Accessorize Sale Haul

Neon Woven Stripe Stole

Higher Intellect Stacking Ring, Statement Geometric Ring

Parrot Satin Vest Set

Sales are both exhilarating and frustrating to me. They are everywhere at the moment and even when you are getting something for less, it is important to remember it won't be a bargain unless you are definitely going to use it.

When I saw Accessorize had a 50% sale, I knew it could be dangerous as I adore shopping there. It is just so good for getting little bits and pieces and especially good for buying gifts for other people. I always find something I adore! So I had a browse but decided I would only buy for me and only if I really, really liked it.

I bought this scarf, which I actually wanted before it was in sale and would have paid full price for. It is so soft and I love the design, plus it goes with my bag (also Accessorize!) and I love the unusual colours. It's quite heavy so it will be perfect for Autumn.

I went a bit crazy for the jewellery, I couldn't help myself! Eventually I put a lot of it back as I know I am terrible for losing jewellery and I didn't want to buy heaps, I wanted to buy some pieces I would really get the use out of. So I settled on these cute gold rings which will go with anything and can be stacked or worn alone.

With the pyjama set, I was torn. I loved the pattern (which isn't something I would usually like) and I loved the design. I try not to buy myself pyjamas because usually I get them for Christmas and then I end up with way too many, but after circling the shop I came back to these because I just couldn't help myself. Maybe it was the heat, I don't know, but I'm so glad I did get them! They are just so cute and sexy. I think they'll actually be pretty practical as it gets pretty hot at night in the flat.

Have you bagged yourself any bargains in the sales this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment