Friday 7 February 2014

Argania Spinosa Special Treatment Masque Review

The winter blues have really taken their toll on my hair. Between hot air conditioning and straightening it for nights out, it's been feeling dry and in need of a little pampering. I was really looking for a bargain as I'm saving my pennies at the moment and I was so pleased to find this argania spinosa special treatment masque. I love how moisturising the Argan oil is, it's left my hair feeling so much more silky. I've been using the masque with every other wash and you don't need to use that much so it should last me a while. It also smells sweet, a really deep, luxurious musk smell. I'm really impressed, it's been the perfect perk-me-up.

http://www.arganiaspinosa.co.uk/

1 comment:

  1. Argan Oil
    ZINEGLOB, huile d'argan, Argania spinosa, huile d'argan brute, huile d'argan pure, huile d'argan bio, huile d'argan en vrac, huile d'argan en gros, argan Export Company, Ask Argan Export Company pour l'huile d'argan, acheter de l'entreprise d'exportation d'argan, sud ouest Maroc, coopératives, femmes coopératives au Maroc, les femmes berbères, l'huile de graines de figue de barbarie100% Natural Citrus

    ReplyDelete